Surikat is a dynamic IT company which is expanding! We are looking for new graduates as well as developers with several years of work experience.
We develop, manage, host and support our customers’ most critical business applications. Our customers are global, large companies mainly in the logistics, media & transportation industries. You will work both individually and together with experienced colleagues in our agile team.
You are focused, meticulous, quality-conscious, communicative, energetic and passionate about creating great code! You should have an interest in our customers’ business and a sense for the end user’s needs.
At Surikat, you will find
The opportunity to develop extensive projects for our customers with experienced colleagues under the roofs of our centrally located office.
For those who are seeking new challenges, we offer the scope for our co-workers to influence their work and development prospects
A great team to join
We are looking for:
International Sales Executive – IT systems for the Transport & Logistics sector
Location: Göteborg, Sweden
Hours: Full time
Job Description: International Sales Executive
Start Date: TBC
Contact: Meri Rigby, Int. Sales Dir., email@example.com
Surikat is a Swedish IT company focusing on supply chain solutions for the Transport & Logistics, and Ports & Terminals sectors.
Our platforms are web-based SaaS (software as a service) solutions, which allow users and their customers to access information from anywhere in the world, on all different kinds of devices, from phones and handheld devices to office desktops. We develop agile, flexible solutions with a business and operational focus. Each element of our solutions is modular and scalable, and our aim is to add value to our customers’ businesses through automating the processes for informational, physical and financial flows.
Surikat was founded in 1996. Our business started out supplying global logistics provider, DB Schenker with a system for track and trace. We’ve since built on that simple start and 25+ years later have a portfolio of products for transport management, used by logistics businesses across 6 continents.
We’re looking for an experienced and enthusiastic salesperson to join our team, to further develop our business within the Transport and Logistics sector, both locally and across Europe.
- Experienced sales professional; able to generate leads, quickly learn and pick up new ideas, organize your own time and prospects.
- Friendly, outgoing, self motivated and adaptable; It’s important that you have good communications skills to perform your sales role, but also that you can fit in well with our Surikat team.
- Experienced working in IT sales with a passion for transport and logistics. A background in the industry, with existing contacts and industry knowledge is a huge help at a time when face to face meetings, conferences and fairs are all on hold. We’re looking for someone with a genuine passion and interest in our industry.
- Experience of long B2B sales cycles. Selling IT systems to the industries that we focus on, can often mean a lengthy, complex sales cycle. Maintaining a high level of motivation, commitment and positivity throughout is essential.
- Fluent English and Swedish. As you’ll be working internationally, your standard of English must be good. Any other languages are a bonus, so let us know.
Your position is office-based in Gothenburg, Sweden. You will be a key member of a small sales team working together to further Surikat as a preferred supplier within Transport and Logistics, and find and optimise sales opportunities for our portfolio of products. You will be expected to be able to work through the whole sales cycle with the help and support of your colleagues.
You will need to be able to travel as part of your work, to visit prospective clients, attend conferences etc. so a passport, driving license and (when available) a vaccination passport will be essential.
Full-stack Developer interested in React and Node
At Surikat, we offer you an environment characterized by its strong sense of fellowship and a culture that is unpretentious where we make sure to succeed together. We enjoy going abroad together and make sure to arrange activities so we can strengthen our team spirit. Do you want to join our team and accompany us to our next destination?
About the position
As a Full-stack Developer at Surikat you will collaborate with experienced colleagues in an agile team. You will work in a microservice environment with a focus on CI/CD and develop our SaaS platform with a backend built in Node.js and a visualization layer in React.js. In this role you will be able to work with the entire stack. As a developer at Surikat you will have great opportunities to influence your development and the success of our business!
Who you are
You are genuinely interested in programming and are eager to learn more.
We wish that you have:
- A relevant education or work experience
- Good knowledge of English
- Basic knowledge of Swedish or a desire to learn more
We see it as a plus if you have experience of:
- React.js, Node.js or MongoDB
- Mocha or Cypress
- Jenkins, Docker or Rancher
Working Hours: Full Time
Does this sound like a job for you?
Then apply by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the application attach cover letter, CV, grades and if available letter of recommendation and employment certificates.
System Developer – Java & .Net
For Experienced Developers
- Ambition to be an architect
- Experience from work in Java or .Net together with SQL
- Experience with practical work in web development in large projects
- Experience working with open source framework such as Spring, Hibernate, GWT is a merit
For Fresh Graduates
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming and the principles behind them
- Documented experience of system development, either through your studies or experience from your own projects
- Good knowledge of Java and/or .Net
- Experience working with databases
It is a merit if you have extensive knowledge about frameworks. You should be fluent in Swedish and English in speech and writing.
You are welcome to submit your application via e-mail. Please attach your CV, cover letter and a digital copy of your results to email@example.com. The selection and interview process is on-going.
Working Hours: Full Time