Terminal Operating System
For 5 years Surikat has been supplying a terminal operating system to international ferry operator, Stena Line. After 22 successful implementations, our experience in the ferry and port sector grew, and we noticed a demand for additional terminals to automate and digitalize their processes. To answer this demand, we produced a standardized TOS solution to offer to the maritime industry. This system is currently being rolled-out in a busy North Sea port for a new ferry customer.
In today’s world, port management faces ever new challenges: unit by unit visibility and traceability for customers, increasing demand for automation, digitalization of data transfers, connectivity across the terminal and onboard vessels, and of course necessary integrations to 3rd party software and supporting systems.
Surikats’ system has been developed in close cooperation with experienced operational stakeholders. We have a modular ‘gate-in’ to ‘vessel-loading’ platform, supporting and simplifying all the dynamic needs of a busy ro-ro port. We can offer a robust, comprehensive and scalable solution to fulfill the terminal’s needs now and in the years to come.
- Claims handling
- Smart Gate solution, ANPR, measurements
- Yard and load planning
- Tug master app solutions
- RORO, LOLO, RAIL and Barge solutions
- Customs Integrations
- Modular and scalable
- Can supply hardware for a key ready solution
- Easy to use GUI’s
- Integrations and customizations
- Environmentally friendly – reduced Driving hours and wear/tear on port equipment/tugs
- Improved safety as lorry drivers have a determined destination location
- Improved use of terminal space with planning and mapping
+46 31 722 88 00