Surikat is a dynamic IT-consultant company which is expanding! We are looking for new graduates as well as developers with several years of work experience.
We develop, manage and support our customers’ most critical business applications. Our customers are global, large companies mainly in the logistics, media & transportation industries. You will work both individually and together with experienced colleagues in our agile team.
You are focused, meticulous, quality-conscious, communicative, energetic and passionate about creating great codes! You should have an interest in our customers’ business and a sense for the end user’s needs.
At Surikat, you will find
The opportunity to develop extensive projects for our customers with experienced colleagues under the roofs of our centrally located office.
For those who are seeking new challenges, we offer the scope for our co-workers to influence their work and development prospects
A great team to join
We are looking for:
Front End Web Developer interested in Angular/React and Node
What we can offer you
Surikat is an IT-company with extensive experience in creating innovative internet solutions which support and streamline our customers’ business processes. As a part of our agile Scrum development team you will have the possibility to grow and learn new things every day. We embrace different team member’s ideas and believe that the team is only as strong as its weakest link.
At Surikat, you will find:
- The opportunity to develop extensive projects for our customers with experienced colleagues under the roofs of our centrally located Gothenburg office.
- For those seeking new challenges, we offer our co-workers to influence their work and development prospects
Who are we searching for?
Currently we are looking for a person who likes to mainly work with front end web development of responsive websites and apps. Depending on what you like it is also possible to divide the work between both back- and front-end since we believe in the agile principle that all team members should have the possibility to do all tasks.
As a person you are driven by continuous delivery to our customers and find it motivating to deliver state of the art web applications. It is important to us that you are a team player but also that you can work and deliver independently. You are a strong communicator who has no problems explaining your solutions to the client. You are open minded and like new experiences and challenges in you work.
- At least 2 years’ experience with web development in HTML and CSS
- Experience in HTML 5 and CSS3
- Experience in Angular JS and/or React JS or equivalent frameworks
- A degree level education in Computer Science/related field or equivalent work experience
- Have the passion and interest to learn and develop in the above-mentioned skills which you currently might be lacking
- Love to share your public projects from GitHub with us and the rest of the world
Working Hours: Full Time
Does this sound like a job for you?
Then apply by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the application attach cover letter, CV, grades and if available letter of recommendation and employment certificates.
System Developer – Java & .Net
For Experienced Developers
- Ambition to be an architect
- Experience from work in Java or .Net together with SQL
- Experience with practical work in web development in large projects
- Experience working with open source framework such as Spring, Hibernate, GWT is a merit
For Fresh Graduates
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming and the principles behind them
- Documented experience of system development, either through your studies or experience from your own projects
- Good knowledge of Java and/or .Net
- Experience working with databases
It is a merit if you have extensive knowledge about frameworks. You should be fluent in Swedish and English in speech and writing.
You are welcome to submit your application via e-mail. Please attach your CV, cover letter and a digital copy of your results to email@example.com. The selection and interview process is on-going.
Working Hours: Full Time